Monday 13 June 2016

THEN CAME THE VOICES IN MY MIND

 There was no word in heaven or on earth, the sea or the sky. There was only silence. Then came the voices in my mind, which I had to fight with pharmacological and psychotherapeutic treatment. Patiently, without despair because he knew what was at stake my own life and could hurt my family with something crazy, like I already happened in the past with some intakes of pills or reduce medication prescribed by psychiatrists on my own . Now I realize that mistakes make you mature and do not take lightly think it is convenient when you are with various mental disorders, including depression. It is better to go step by step and feel that there is hope in our deepest solitude. Life takes many turns and sometimes dreams come true, making our lives have any meaning, because you are sometimes truncated by factors that have befallen us and make us remember painful moments and suffer.
Now after the new adjustment of treatment I feel better and is not being quiet day after day thinking there was no solution. Thank God today have many advances in medicine.
On the other hand I have been good sport, I've been doing regularly a little every day. The times I also read though sometimes distracted and not concentrating me, took my imagination to think about the characters and the relationships established between them also. Sometimes if I liked the story I spent several hours reading. Moreover, watch movies occasional afternoon or movies at home and then discuss them with my father or remember some things have made me enjoy this free leisure time. Well I think there are many opportunities to perform in company or alone. Only sometimes we do not want to change because of fears that costs us to see other perspectives, leading us not get things we want and frustrated.

Jesus R.

No comments:

Post a Comment