Wednesday 8 June 2016

RESPECT, HUMILITY,TOLERANCE, COURAGE ... (PART ONE)

Why do I exist?
What is my mission in this world?
What is my role?
What I paint in this world?
-Who loves me?
'Who care?
-You want to do? Be happy.
No me know my task restless.
-What would you like to do? Enjoy.
-Would You like to die? do not! But I get bored in this world.
God want me to release you from this burden? No! God expects me to live fully without unnecessary harm to others, because life is a gift from God that can not be rejected.
-For When you know what my mission. And I will be too old and I have to leave bound by age.
What do you expect from this life?
-What would you like to do?
-Who I am?
-What would you like? I wish we were brothers, and that there were so cruelly focused on living things: people, animals and plants ...
When I get up after sleeping much I am "amamonado".
-You are happy? I get bored, I want to have fun without doing harm.
Why as much, perhaps I need?
'What can I do to do my best to improve my life?
-What would you like to do? respect!
- Everything has to be in the Lord's vineyard.
- It's the game of life. How far are you willing to walk it with quality of life? That is in your life!
As you think and what you think is important, and affects their quality of life.
I feel fine, I'm a champion and I will live life.
Why me punishment, perhaps I have no right to live with dignity?
-Start By yourself approve you.
Every action has consequences, action-reaction.
Every person has to play his cards, and if you have a bad hand, move, fight.
There must accept life as it comes.
'I approve because one is worth it.
I am a humane and tolerant person.
God gives you as think, if you think negative you God provides negative and positive if God equips you think positive.
-You want to do? respect! Why? Because my head and I think of all my negative thoughts discard.
Come in time and I do nothing.
What are you willing to do in this life? ... Hey, it's you!

No one cares and obsesses me a lot also have quality of life and make my mark in history, genetic and artistic.
What worries you, because you can not sleep? I worry about my future.
When sleep is I get bored.
Do not talk to me or treat me wrong, I'm sensitive and I get depressed.
What am I doing here in this world, perhaps I punished ?; No. Then you live!
When you play bad cards you have to keep playing and have resigned and then have to live in the present, not the past or the future, or what is the same, play the next hand And listen!
I want to be awake because I want to live in the moment.
-I want to improve.
He wants his neighbor because he loves you, and what happens is that he does not know.
You know dance, you have good poses? Your body language says a lot about you. Hunchback or right when you walk, when you brush your teeth, when the plates rub. Dancing legs and feet, dancing the balance of the spine ...

Antonio Tequila.



No comments:

Post a Comment