Friday 13 May 2016

STIGMA AND BARRIERS

Imagine you were naked in a big city in winter people would look at you strangely and you would face. That is the stigma that makes us vulnerable because the disease is not in a straight line if not bumpy; sometimes we speak alone, as with a friend who does not know who he is. One day I walked into the psychiatrist and asked, Is it wrong to have an invisible friend ?, told me not to. I am aware that there but never stop talking so instead of getting depressed I consider my friend charlatan who sometimes makes me pranks. My job every day is to silence him, tell him to go and although I try sometimes makes me go to the clouds. The biggest barrier I've found in my life is that I have seen a drug addict and told me hooked but unlike a patient who uses drugs I take a super strict schedule because if I do I die. During my time in psychiatry I have seen people so consumed by the disease do not even washed. I always carry a notebook as a tool to put feet on the ground because unlike a normal person abstraction is my world and encounter difficulties in establishing normal things like a conversation. However alone I can write a thousand words the problem is that they think you're some kind of idiot because they have no iota of idea about what is happening but stability can work even more than normal and more capable person the problem is that you know not relate and others take advantage of your weak point to attack.
You have to give people protest be useful because it works but I protest not keep busy the hours I'm awake because if I tend to avoid me with less distracted mind I evado. The problem is that you walk into a work companies one hundred percent but then the disease will gambles have a relapse and the employer no longer trusts you and you go with the tails between their legs never thinking I can fulfill myself as a person, I after I have had many failures and I do not take me so bad but I've seen comrades fall into such depression that even kill themselves because above that you live with a stigma you are not helpful in any way and others will despise. My fight is not with anyone if not myself, getting enough sleep, take my notebook and take medication strictly try to perform tasks for me not attack the invisible friend even see people who appreciate us as followers who are listening to us gives me encouragement .
The only intention we have with this is to connect with others while they understand us because there is no greater gift that you can do us that you accept us even though we are different I for one feel when the voices attacking me I'm a disgusting person and the last thing I need is above me do not understand me because that creates more depression, called the queen of the disease in a second can laze a balcony if you have no track. I call it the circle of the head is like you're locked into it like a prison all I hope is that some scientist us a solution to bring more normalized life possible but it is the most essential part of a person's welcome. Improved even if I try I fall my task is to bring more normalized life in what happens to me and I hope not to die in this way because I feel that if I do disappoint whole team of people and colleagues who urge us to move forward and learn to live with our limitations. Thank you all for your curiosity and your interest, so that in some sense you may know that we also feel like you.

Vicki.


No comments:

Post a Comment