Monday 25 April 2016

WHEN PARENTS GROW OLD

The days are approaching and parents get older, it changes everything, is said to enter the age of ay, that is, something that always hurts. pain appears in the most unexpected moment, you have to constantly remind them all and be talking without disturbing because they get angry easily, must be encouraged very difficult thing.
Some of the things that they have to do is clip their toenails with great care not to cut off the skin, it is a very sensitive part also remind you that medication is taken, help to dress, make chores like cleaning the house, washing and hanging clothes, pick up the laundry when dry, fold participate in making food, taking them to the doctor and be aware that the appointment does not pass, encouraging them to go walk and above all listen.
The time I spend with my older are most rewarding part especially with my mother for me is always admonishing and counting very entertaining things and anger when I say something that does not like or does not sit well I love it seems a little girl to which detracts a sweet, but when I realized that it hurts something that is insufferable. My father is very different as always, no matter how hard me, everything I do wrong what makes this less time with. With I have to spend less time remembering things as he remembers is much more independent and as a result have more time.

José


No comments:

Post a Comment