Thursday 7 April 2016

WHAT CAN I BE FATAL STEP HELP?

Hi all I ever write that I went to my illness, not conquer fear achievement that has taken hold of me. Every time I go out on the street I walk into a bar. or anywhere I have fear of everything and everyone. It is indescribable, I was paralyzed, stiff, nervous, I locked the words, in short, very bad. When I walk down the street I think that persecute me, and if I meet someone I think I want to hurt. I can not more, although everything is fruit of my imagination, of the disease. What fatal step, my doctors tell me to learn to live with it, but it is very difficult. I give you an example, yesterday walked down the street and on the street, were two pimps, looked at them, and quickly changed the look, I heard perfectly as insulted me, that I live as real as if they were real, I hear these voices and I keep hearing them. As I have written in other articles, all this happens to me, it is due to cocaine use, although I have three years without taking anything, do not achieve these fears disappear. In a word panic it is what I feel when I have to go outside.
I just want to know if any of you think of something like that, I wonder if there are more people going through the ordeal I'm going through. If so, please answer me. For me, it is very important to listen to other stories, and know what they do to combat them.
Well, I say goodbye, kisses to everyone and a warm greeting.

Pedro Real


No comments:

Post a Comment