Monday 18 April 2016

HATRED

One of the questions that have become philosophers and ordinary people throughout history is: What are the motors that move the world? I have concluded after much thought and read and view data over time that fundamental engines are love and money.
Love is manifested in many ways. It is a couple that love is one of the most beautiful. One can get to give your life for your partner. And ultimately both members of the couple can give their lives in defense of love, like Romeo and Juliet. There is also the parent-child love, the love of a father to his son and I get as an example. I would be able to give my life for my son. If you need my heart or liver or other vital organ I would donate with ease. I love him and is an intense love that is very difficult to explain.
It is also love pets. Some treat them as if they were people, put them in winter coats, brush their teeth, take care of them in every way even taking them to the vet. It is a detached and very beautiful love. It is also a vocation to love, as I do with literature. I write since I was seven years. And I've written endlessly to 52 I have, always combining it with other things he was doing as study, work, etc ... I've given up a lot for literature and I am proud of the work done.
There are more great loves that affect many people as is the case of Martin Luther King and his love for equality between blacks and whites. in the United States. It took to give his life for that love. And there is the Mahatma Gandhi and his love for India and its policy of non-violence with which gained independence from the British after a long fight. But I also had to give their lives for this effort. And there is the example of Mother Teresa of Calcutta and the immense love he felt for others, especially the poor. Slowly gave his life for them and renounced all worldly pleasures.
And there is the issue of money, which are always in conflict Macroeconomics and Microeconomics.
The first attempts to explain how it is that in times of crisis like we live CaixaBank the last year has grown 164%. And it must also explain how you may have more than 100,000 families with all members unemployed only in Andalusia without law and social benefit to some. And Microeconomics should explain how it may have 8 million poor and 8 million tons of food is thrown away and people eat directly from the container. Microeconomics should explain the use of the euro by normal people, they charge a non-contributory pension or who no joke come to collect 1,000 euros per month. They are not mileuristas. Is the new social class that is emerging, the precarious: people who have enough to live and can not afford any luxury, even the small luxury of going to the cinema to watch a movie. Misery is taking over society and grows brutal toward politicians and bankers who are the ones who caused this situation hate.
I have spoken for the first time of hatred. There is a special grudge against politicians and bankers. But hatred is a small scale in the world of the couple. It has always been said that love to hate is one step. I felt that hatred when my ex-wife left me being me at the worst time of my illness and my father just died. But I wanted to take the positive consequences of hatred and what I did was reverse the energy of hate in love energy thinking about my two year old son. He did not want the divorce will affect you physically and mentally and I gave myself to him completely, partially Literature away. But I also invested part of the energy of hatred in literary creation. I wrote a book called marrows odiantes, provisionally moment. When I write a book I always put first the title and I build the book around that title. Then when I finish writing the book I see if the title serves or change. This title I have to change because not convince me at all. The book begins: I hate is the word I most explodes in my gut wounds. Brutal desire to overthrow, destroy, kill. Judgment against the world that oppresses me against the wall imprisoning my mood purulent papules. It is very strong and reflects very clearly the pain he had caused me neglect.
The book is very extensive: over 5000 verses. I will surely publish it in two parts. I normally write books love me noticed strange writing a book about hate, but what I felt and a writer has to be true to your emotions and feelings.
 It has happened with other women I ever really loved. I guess otherwise think of that when I have been the one who has abandoned a woman, but I've never been hated by anyone. What you need to do is have a very large self-hatred that leads not only to self-esteem. Turn hate into love yourself and love for the person himself to whom we hate. For example I congratulated on his 66th birthday to my ex-wife. I do not feel love, but not hatred. I feel a strange sense of affection for the mother of my son and for being the person I loved most.
Hatred larger scale is found in the world of religion. Many wars have caused the world for religious reasons or tribal issues. This happened in the 80s and 90s in Rwanda with the tribes of the Hutus and Tutsis. Thousands and thousands of dead was the consequence of this civil war. And there is the dictatorial regime of the Khmer Rouge of Pol Pot in Cambodia, which led to the deaths of millions of people who hated the regime established purely fascist. And yesterday marked the 75th anniversary of the Kristallnacht in Berlin, Germany. It was the morning from 9 to 10 November 1938 when he began the persecution of Jews in Germany. They killed many Jews and deportations began. And the following year, with the invasion of Poland and the creation of the first ghettos in Warsaw when he started the Second World War that lasted six years and which would die in the Holocaust between 5 and 6 million Jews, apart from soldiers who died on the battlefields. An absurd war between Japan, Italy and Germany against the rest of the world, with the neutrality of some countries, including Spain. Something good did the Franco dictatorship: the stay neutral in World War II. It would have been definitive World War II to Spain after being out of the Spanish Civil War, another demonstration of hatred between the two sides, and the National Republican.
Hatred and more hatred in absurd wars that have caused throughout history million deaths endless and are causing them because they never lack a war that mouthing. There are many weapons to sell to the warlords, who are behind and never see and who are the movers and shakers of many conflicts.
Wars and more wars which can only neutrality, peace movements that combat hatred that exists in the civilian world or between countries. We must remember recently the conflicts in Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. And the phenomenon of Al Qaeda who is full of hatred especially to the United States and Western countries in general, as happened with Spain on 11 March with trains Atocha station. And hatred of terrorists to the Spanish state, now fashionable again for the release from prison of members of ETA Parot doctrine repealed the Strasbourg Court. It has been revived with hatred that terrorists now that normality was returning relatively to the Basque Country after so long that we absence of terrorist attacks parentheses but not abandon the weapons do they have to do.
We must respond to hatred with love. However difficult this may be. It is sometimes a matter of turning the other cheek and when we run out of cheeks to apply the maximum dose of indifference to hatred does not affect us. And you have to do hard and with enthusiasm because the first victim of hate is the one who feels that rancor corrodes the inside and not let him live. I do not want to feel more hatred. It seems absurd. We must fix the daily life, the environment around us and surrounds us and gives us life. This is full of opportunities to overcome hatred because existence gives us every reason to hate. So we must be strong in adversity feeling of hatred and live with enough humility to transform it into love as far as possible.
I know it is a difficult but possible transformation because I've done. That is what I desire in this special article that I devoted to hatred. Let us not be devoured by this terrible feeling that makes us beasts and prevents us from being rational people that we are supposed to. It is my wish for you. Health and luck.

José Cuadrado Morales.

No comments:

Post a Comment