Tuesday 12 April 2016

ALSO I REMEMBER MY BIRTH.

I have memories from when I was very very small. I have a year and something when my mother put me first in a spittoon to poop. When I got up and saw so well that I actually felt a great satisfaction because it was something he had done it by myself (I think this is the time of anal speaking psychiatrist Sigmund Freud). I ran to my room and returned with my pencil. I started to remove that and at a given when he tried to prove moment, I heard a horrible scream and I remember the face of my mother's horror ... forgive me for this in writing as scatological but that I wanted to tell. I also remember my birth when I was very young I had a recurring nightmare that I repeated hundreds of times during the first years of my life. It felt very oppressed, in a rough, dark place, suddenly saw a bright light and I woke up and began to mourn my mother calling Mom! mom!
And most I had also once a very curious dream, I saw most in a house that was to be where I have lived a lifetime with my parents. They were huge and very dark rooms. Suddenly in one corner I saw a little girl, I went over and I said, hey! What are you doing here alone? And I asked What is your name? And I said Reyes, then I asked how many years old are you? And I said four I picked her up, I hugged her and kissed me I recognized myself in this girl !. Then I went to a big door bright and there I met one of my sisters and showed the finding that he had.
At that time I was reading self-help books that talked about making peace with our inner child. Especially were books and videos about a Louise Hay.

Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment