Monday 14 March 2016

I WAS THE FOOL

When just entering adolescence, he was a problematic boy. In high school, I sat in the last row and the teacher made a real ordeal cost him teach the class because of the scandal that rode the smartest in the class. We also were jumping classes and drank a litronas and we smoked a few joints, laughing fools who went to all classes, studying not go out in the evenings for homework and spent all their time or hobbies that seemed ridiculous, such as sports or read books.
Today I have 33 years, I have nowhere to drop dead and fools have their girlfriends or wives, their well-paid jobs, their children, their homes, their cars and full and full of triumphs and satisfactions life are ordinary people with everyday problems and smoothly in life and supporting them a current account in the bank and are treated by yOU. I instead he considered me ready, I have nothing described above, with an alcohol problem diagnosed from age 27. Who was the ready? All I can say is that I was the fool.

P.S.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment